Web Directory

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Justin Bieber - Under the Mistletoe

Kind of have mention this guy at least once right :D ?
I just checked the sales numbers of his debut "My World 2.0" and was pleasantly surprised: He didn't sell as many of them as I thought. It only has 2x Platinum in the US. Lil Wayne comes out and sells almost a million or more copies in the first week, but somehow I thought that Justin Bieber has managed to pull more money out of people's pockets.

Now to something else: his "music". It's not really my style so I don't like it whatsoever, but I'm also not a 12 year old girl. I understand there's a market for this stuff and it's very profitable too so I don't hate Justin for milking this cow like anyone would do in his position.
But now he's really going in for the big one: a christmas album. I actually expect him to surpass Lil Wayne's sales numbers with this one, but the profit will go to charity which is a good thing, so just turn your radio and youtube off until christmas is over and you won't have to deal with his babylike voice. I don't like christmas anyway so I'm good at avoiding shit like this :D

Release date: None so far, but should be before christmas(who would have thunk that?)
Leak Status: Nothing Yet

3 comments:

  1. Every generation has a Bieber. Some of them legitimize themselves. Some of them become colorful trainwrecks. Some of them simply fade away doing occasional Vegas concerts and reality shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people love their celebrities. that's for sure

    ReplyDelete